Pensacola family law lawyer Mary McDaniel handles many aspects of family law, including:
- Spousal support
- Business valuations in a divorce
- Military divorce and family issues
- Pre-nuptial agreements,
- Child custody issues and child support, including those involving the department of revenue
MGM Law P.A. handles all aspects of divorce and legal separation in Florida, including assisting clients in resolving issues related to child custody, child support, property division and spousal support.
- Parenting Plan and Timesharing Disputes
- Divorce litigation and mediation;
- Collaborative Divorce
- Modifications of Existing Orders
- Family Law
- Military Family Law
MGM Law, P.A. offers alternative forms of dispute resolution to clients when feasible, including negotiation and mediation. Less litigious, more collaborative resolution of disputes often leads to stronger long-term relationships for families.
While the legal procedure is similar in many cases, every client has a unique set of personal, financial, and legal challenges. We treat each client as if they were our only client and tailor our legal services to individual needs.
A Compassionate Attorney Committed to Helping Your Family Through Difficult Legal Issues
As a sole practitioner, Mary McDaniel is able to serve clients efficiently and attentively.
- Low costs: As a small firm, MGM P.A. is able to keep overhead costs down and pass the savings on to its clients.
- Personalized service: When you work with MGM Law, P.A., you are guaranteed personalized service. Mary McDaniel is available to her clients when they need her. You will be personally taken care of, not shuffled around an office.
- Focused practice: Mary McDaniel has more than 20 years as a business owner and believes that a law practice should be held to the same standards as a well-managed business. MGM Law, P.A. incorporates business tools that ensure its clients receive the most efficient service possible. MGM Law, P.A. focuses exclusively in the area of family law, giving her full attention to her family clients and cases.