Do I need to use a Guardian ad Litem or Parenting Plan Evaluator?

When necessary, a Guardian ad Litem may be ordered to advocate on behalf of children in court. Or, the court may order a social investigation and parenting plan recommendation by a mental health professional.

Comments are closed.